Everything, including the kitchen sink, in one compact, lightweight, and durable box.
Packing for camping sucks! Reduce your effort, the lists, and the forgotten items, so you get the most enjoyment out of your camping.
When not camping, store this unit packed with all its supplies on a shelf in your garage. It’s ready to camp at a moment’s notice.
In Your Vehicle
We designed this to be lightweight, compact, and durable. Reduce the number of bins and boxes in your vehicle. All your cooking gear is cleverly organized in one container.
At Your Campsite
Once at your site, open the GGO Camp Kitchen and extend the wings. You now have easy access to everything. You don't have to deal with stacked bins, lids, etc.
The lid unclips with two latches. Remove the lid, flip it over, and it’s a large wash tub.
- A stainless steel wire basket clips to the side for soap and a scrubber
The Main Cabinet organizes the essentials:
- The top shelf is a stable surface that accommodates a variety of cookstoves up to 21” x 15” x 5” High.
- The Utensil Drawer’s four compartments fits full-sized utensils, so sporks are a choice, not a sentence.
- The front doors fold out and have bins for easy access to cooking oils, spices, instant coffee packets, tea bags, etc.
- The lower shelves are open for you to use as your please. Store your cooking oil, condiments, whatever you need while cooking.
- The rear compartment is perfect for a griddle and a cutting board.
We manufacture our products out of light weight, high quality materials to last generations to come, are repairable, and that have low impact to the environment. The aluminum is recyclable. Instead of plastic, we use silicone.
Overall Dimensions: 22” Long x 16” Wide x 15” High
Empty Weight: 25.0lbs